Shannon R Thomas Law Offices can assist you in creating a new deed after the sale or purchase of a piece of real estate. This includes simple deeds, straw party deeds, land contracts, etc.  We can also complete title searches for your sale or purchase.  A few documents are required at the time the deed is requested, and you will need to contact our office to complete a request form. If you have questions about fees, or would like more information, please contact our office directly.

[Home] [Biography] [Location] [Practice] [Real Estate] [Estates] [Bankruptcy] [Domestic] [Payments]

Copyright © 2010 Shannon R Thomas Law Offices
All rights reserved
Website designed by
WCS Media